Country Sampler Extra
|Everyday Inspiration||Seasonal Style||Tips & Hacks||Coming Soon|
Brighten up your home with cheerful springtime ideas from the March 2019 issue of Country Sampler.
Chock-full of sunny springtime decorating inspiration, the March 2019 issue of Country Sampler will have you hopping with creative ways to bring fresh country style to your rooms. Experience vibrant displays, DIY ideas, and homes filled with color and charm.
- Tour five fabulous homes brimming with warmhearted country style, including an updated Southern-style farmhouse full of folk art and heirlooms, a newer home with classic country flair, an 18th-century residence rescued and restored by primitives aficionados, a New England abode that shines with Early American artistry, and a rehabbed Midwestern home that sports a naturally rustic vibe.
- Visit a backyard "village" of tiny buildings that reflect the homeowners’ interests and hobbies.
- Discover how to transform your living spaces with a pretty spring color palette in our Decorate with Crafts feature.
- See how to assemble sweet seasonal accents from upcycled goods with the quick and easy ideas shared in Thrifty Thinking.
- Plus, find items to refresh your home as you browse our Country Marketplace for the latest in country furnishings, decor, gifts and more.
|Photographed and Styled by Gridley + Graves||Photographed and Styled by Gridley + Graves||Photographed by Bill Mathews and Styled by Gloria Gale|